By signing up via the Brandheroes.com website or any link provided, you agree that You (in the following “the Influencer”) have entered into an agreement with Brandheroes ApS company reg. no. 37380865 , (in the following “BRANDHEROES”) regarding the Influencer’s promotion of the brand (in the following “BRAND”) associated with your signup, and you accept the following terms & conditions of this agreement”.
- The relationship between the Parties
- The Influencer is appointed as an independent contractor.
- The Influencer acknowledges and agrees that its relationship with BRANDHEROES and the BRAND is that of an independent contractor, and there is no employment relationship between BRANDHEROES the BRAND and The Influencer.
- Obligations of the Influencer
- The Influencer is obliged to do at least the agreed upon posts on Instagram (the “Instagram Posts”) during the collaboration period, cf. article 6.1.
- Each Instagram Post must focus on the products or services received from the BRAND or BRANDHEROES according to article 3.1. The Influencer is obligated to post the Instagram Posts on Instagram using the hashtags and profiles or locations agreed upon in the signup
- When posting the Instagram Posts on the Influencer’s own Instagram or any other media whether physical or electronic, the Influencer is required to notify the public that the content is advertisement and sponsored by the brand or store. The Notification should be by adding Sponsored by @brand/store the beginning of your caption.
- The Influencer consent in that BRANDHEROES may contact the Influencer regarding requests to promote other brands that BRANDHEROES promotes and represent.
- The Influencer will receive the products or services agreed upon in the signup during the collaboration period, cf. article 6.1.
- It is the responsibility of the Influencer to defray any tax required by national legislation in the Influencer’s country of residence.
- Intellectual Property Rights
- The Influencer grants BRANDHEROES and the BRAND a right to use the Instagram Posts as well as other material that may be generated according to this Agreement for advertising and promotional purposes in marketing material, including but not limited to use in catalogues, magazines, websites, newsletters and social medias such as Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. This usage right is not subject to any geographical restrictions and is valid for an indefinite period of time.
Furthermore, the Influencer agrees that BRANDHEROES and the BRAND is entitled in a fair manner to use the Influencer’s name and image in relation to PR purposes.
- The Influencer may not disclose, use or take advantage of any confidential information, which the Influencer may have obtained during the cooperation with BRANDHEROES and the BRAND.
- Violation of the obligations in this paragraph shall be considered a fundamental breach of contract and the Influencer may be held liable for damages caused thereby.
- Duration and Termination
- The Agreement is effective from the date of the Influencer’s sign up and is valid for the agreed upon months from the effective date. Hereafter the Agreement terminates without further notice.
- The Agreement may be terminated, by either Party, without cause and liability by giving 30 calendar days’ of written notice of such termination to the other Party, in this case to either BRANDHEROES, the BRAND or the Influencer.
- Choice of Law and Venue
- This Agreement shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Denmark.
- Any disputes relating to or arising out of this Agreement shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the City Court of Aalborg as first instance.
We’ll remove user content and any other information that the owner asks us to remove, within 24 hours. Just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, Social media information or other details to help you with your experience.When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you fill out a form or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
• To personalize user’s experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
• To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
• To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
• To contact you with offers, invitations and other personalised marketing
• To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products
• To follow up with you after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
How do we protect visitor information?
•We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards.
•We use regular Malware Scanning.
•We use an SSL certificate
Do we use ‘cookies’?
• Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
• Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser’s Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you disable cookies off, some features will be disabled It won’t affect the user’s experience that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
However, you can still place orders .
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it’s release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
How does our site handle do not track signals?
We honor do not track signals and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third-party behavioral tracking?
It’s also important to note that we allow third-party behavioral tracking
We do not specifically market to children under 13.
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
We will notify the users via email
• Within 1 business day
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
To be in accordance with CANSPAM we agree to the following:
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at email@example.com
and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.