- BRANDHEROES is responsible for protecting your data in accordance with the current rules on the protection of personal data. When signing up to BRANDHEROES you allow us to process your personal information for the collaboration, as this is a necessity for the execution of the campaign. The data will be in BRANDHEROES database as long as you are active in BRANDHEROES system. During this period, you have the right to receive general information about your personal data, but also the right to get an explanation of how these are processed. When your personal information is no longer required for the executions of campaigns, these will be deleted from the database.
- We will remove user content and any other information that the owner asks us to remove, within 24 hours. Just send an email to CustomerService@BRANDHEROES.com.
- The information you provided when you signed up for BRANDHEROES and when you update your profile, e.g. contact information, gender, age, interests, etc.
- Information about your purchases in the web shop
- Information about your behavior on our controlled websites, web shop, newsletters and in our app.
- If you answer questionnaires from us
We use your information to handle your BRANDCOINS and orders in the web shop.
- In addition, we use your information and behavior to gain knowledge about your brand and product preferences so we can target communication and campaigns to you – ensuring that you receive relevant offers that match you and your interests.
- We do not share information with any other companies or people outside BRANDHEROES without your explicit consent unless BRANDHEROES detects legitimate reasons to precede your rights.
- In this matter, BRANDHEROES reserves the right to transfer your personal data to collaborators in connection with the campaigns in which you participate, as this is a necessity for the execution of the campaign.
You are always entitled to ask what personal information we have registered for you. And you can always ask us to correct or delete your information if it is incorrect, incomplete or irrelevant as well as you are always entitled to receive all information about the processing of your data. In this case, you should contact BRANDHEROES Customer Service at CustomerService@Brandheroes.com This is also where you should contact us if you want to use your rights to obtain your information (data portability).
You may in certain cases limit the processing of your personal data made by BRANDHEROES. In this situation, BRANDHEROES will temporarily move selected personal information to other processing systems, or make the personal information unavailable to certain users.
If you choose to discontinue your collaboration with BRANDHEROES, you will be blocked immediately in our system and will no longer receive any communication from us. We will delete all your information within 30 days after you have cancelled your partnership with BRANDHEROES.
We use external partners located outside the EU as data servers when we store and manage your personal information. All data transfers to external partners are conducted in accordance with the EU Commission’s standard contractual arrangements for transferring to third countries between the external partner and us and ensure that we comply with EU data protection rules. External data servers may only process this data according to our instructions.
- BRANDHEROES use 24-hour backup and encryption via HTTPS.
- You can always obtain information about the data we store through BRANDHEROES Customer Service (CustomerService@Brandheroes.com) if you need a copy of the guarantees in the EU Commission’s standard contractual provisions that the external partner has agreed at, to comply with EU data protection rules.
- Understand and save your preferences for future visits.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site, shop and app experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
- You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser’s Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
- If you turn off cookies, some features will be disabled. It might affect your site experience and some of our services will not function properly. However, you can still use the main features of our services.
- In the case of a data breach with personal information affected, we will within 72 hours notify the Data Inspectorate and all affected users via email.