Tax guide

A guide to TAX reporting for influencers.

As an influencer without your own company or an agency to invoice on your behalf, it’s your responsibility to defray any tax required by national legislation in your country of residence, with a few exceptions:


If you live in Denmark we'll report all your monetary Brandheroes earnings as "Honorar / B-indkomst" to SKAT, but you're still required to report any product value received in your end of year tax report 

Example: If you during the year receive a total value of €500 / 3.750 DKK in products you should report the value in your end of year tax note as secondary income (“B-indkomst” in Danish).


If you live in Sweden, we have already reported and paid social security contributions for your Brandheroes earnings to Skatteverket, but do make sure to check and report your tax if you've influencer earnings outside of Brandheroes or in case the total exceeds 20.000 SEK. 

Please make sure to check with your local tax authority for the rules and legislation in your country of residence.

If you have any questions, please contact us at [email protected]